Exterior House Painting Charlotte NC
A professional quality paint job will instantly boost the resale value of any home or business. Hire us as your Charlotte exterior painting company to get the best job at the best price.
Our professionalism and experience will transform your next exterior painting project into an original work of art. We are as unobtrusive as possible and our exterior painting technicians are clean and professional, we know there are many choices in life, which is why we work hard to be the best choice when it comes to painting.
There are many things that go into a quality Paintline Painting Charlotte job. It includes properly covering areas of the yard, home or office, during our work, cleaning the area on a daily basis, and treating your home as if it were our own.
Before We Start Your Exterior House Painting Job...
- First we start with the washing of the house! A clean surface is the basis for any lasting paint coating system. We use a combination of low pressure and high pressure depending upon the surface and its conditions. Lower pressure of course will not remove paint as easily as higher pressure, so we may use low to clean claps free of dirt and mildew if we are not painting them. We also prefer low to clean and restore decks and siding as it offers a safer way to clean with out damaging. We design our washing based on each project and its needs, often using multiple cleaners and pressures based on the surfaces to clean and the coatings we are to apply. We then allow proper time to dry and when in doubt we check with our meters, specifically created to test for moisture in our substrates.
- Once clean and dry, all areas of loose paint or coatings should be scraped and sanded. Extra sanding and smoothing can be performed for cosmetic considerations (feather or strip) if you would like. Please let us know if you desire extra sanding or preparation other than standard to be performed so we may price and perform as you would like.
- All loose nails are re-nailed, and older loose caulking is removed as needed.We putty all nails and caulk all seams on trim as needed to seal unsightly gaps and prevent moisture penetration; seams on claps are caulked as well for same reasons.
- Some older windows will require us to remove loose glazing and re-glaze as needed. Downspouts are also removed to properly paint all corners.
- We prime for specific reasons as well. Most of our high end coating systems are actually self priming! We prime to retard knots from bleeding, retard tannin or cedar bleeding, or increase adhesion. There are many different reasons to prime and many primers to choose from. We identify each areas needs and prime accordingly!
- We can remove and replace rotted wood. We will advise on damaged wood as we come across it!
Our Charlotte Exterior Painting Provides the Following Services
- House Painting
- Outdoor Painting
- Deck painting
- Exterior Home Painting
- Exterior House Painting
- Residential House Painting
- House Painting Exteriors
- Outside Home Painting
- Outside House Painting
View our Exterior Painting Project Photo Gallery
Recent Exterior Painting Related Articles
4 Reasons Fall Is The Perfect Time For Exterior Painting
With summer ended, most homeowners are under the impression that the home improvement season has come to an end, but just because the leaves are changing color and temperatures are becoming milder, it doesn’t mean you’ve missed the opportunity to make changes around your home. As […]
Wall Colors and How They Can Affect Employee Performance
Do you want employees that are calm? Creative? Popping with energy? Whatever general energy and mood you want your employees to project, you can help to bring those qualities out by choosing the right interior painting. Yes, the wall color of your Charlotte business can greatly affect […]